mandag 14. desember 2015

LA/OS-003 Tryvannshøgda

LA/OS-003 Tryvannshøgda was activated once again this morning. I was using a FT-817ND and a MP-1 antenna.

I started to call on 20 meter SSB around 06:50 UTC. Ten minutes later no one had replied, and I QSYed to the CW part of the band. Ten minutes later, and I was still without any QSOs. A quick look at RBN revealed that no RBN-skimmers had copied me. The band was dead (at least with QRP and a portable vertical antenna). I then QSYded to 30 meter and hoped for better band conditions. It was. I got five QSOs in around 15 minutes. I then start calling on 40 meter CW, and three more QSOs came in the log. Finally, I QSYed back to 20 meter CW. Now, the band had opened, but there were no chasers, so I decided to QRT.

DXCCs: DL, HB9, OE, OK, OM.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar