lørdag 3. oktober 2015

LB/OL-002 Larvehei



Larvehei was activated again this morning in a beautiful autumn weather. Rig and antenna today was YouKits HB-1B and a linked dipole (BandHopper III).

I decided to start on 40 meter. Band condition was OK, but the band was very crowded due to an ongoing contest. Fortunately the HB-1B has a well performing IF-filter! I first heard OK3EQ/P on the GMA summit OL/US-011 was calling, and got a QSO with him. This was my first GMA S2S. I then found a clear frequency (as clear as it can be during a contest…) and start calling. I wondered if my QRP signals could be copied by someone. At least G3VQO heard me. After some 10 minutes and no takers, I then decided to QSY to 30 meter, and there 5 more QSOs came in the log.

DXCCs: DL, G, I, OK, SP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar