fredag 11. april 2014

LA/OS-004 Puttåsen

A new summit in Oslo has recently been discovered, and it was approved last week. The summit is rather easy accessible, and yesterday I had the opportunity to activate it.

I parked at N 59 55.51 E 10 52.39. Alternatively, I could have taken bus no 69. The bus stop "Ole Messelts vei" is next to the parking lot I used. If one take the metero to Trosterud, one is 1 km away from the parking lot.

The parking lot is slightly more than 2 km away from the summit, and it easy to reach. It is just to walk along the forest road to Lutvann, and then on blue marked trails.

The weather was relatively poor; cold (2C), windy, and a little bit rain. I used my FT-817 rig and MP-1 antenna.

I tuned the antenna to 20 meter and started to call. Around 30 minutes later, 20 QSOs were in the log. I then decided to QSY to 12 meter, but unfortunately the band was closed. Due to the cold weather, I decided to go QRT rather than QSY to another band. Before leaving the summit, I did also try some calls on 2 meter and 70 cm but with no luck.

DXCCs: DL, G, HB9. OE, OK, OM, PA, SP, SV.

1 kommentar:

  1. Puttåsen ligger bare noen få kilometer fra der jeg bor. Trenger ikke ta bussen en gang. Skal definitivt ta en tur dit veldig snart.

    SvarSlett