mandag 3. juni 2013

Villingstadåsen, LA/BU-122

LA/BU-122 Villingstadåsen was activated last Friday evening (May 31). In principle, it is possible to drive quite close to the summit. However, the road is private, and only driving to the properties is accepted. I therefore parked close to the public road (N 59.72586, E 10.44858), and then it was slightly more than 3 km to walk and 275 meter to climb. The summit is easy accessible; there are roads/trails until the last 250 meters.
 
At the summit, I found a bush for the pole, erected my Band Hopper III, and started the activation on 20 meter CW. 23 stations were relatively soon in the log. I then QSYed to the SSB part of the band and worked 2 more chasers. I then had planned to QSY to 30 meter, but due to all mosquitos and the fact that it was around 20:30 in the evening, I decided to go QRT.
 
As usual there were no replies to my calls on 2 meter and 70 cm.
 
DXCCs: DL, G, GW, PA, HB9, OE, OM, S5, UU, W

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar