mandag 3. juni 2013

Høgfjellet, LA/BU-086

LA/BU-086 Høgfjellet was activated last Saturday (June 1). I parked at N 60 23.849 E 10 00.395 on the road towards Ringerudseter at 700 MASL and 2.5 km away from the summit (toll road, fee: NOK 60). The first half of the walk was terrible due to a very wet and slippery ground. If I had known these conditions in advance, the activation would have been postponed for some weeks. However, I was rewarded with a magnificent scenery when I finally arrived at the summit.
 
It was easy to use the cairn for securing my pole and Band Hopper III. Also this time I started the activation on 20 meter CW and worked 13 stations. Then 4 chasers were worked on 20 meter SSB before I QSYed to 30 meter CW and worked 8 more stations. Finally, as usual I made some calls on 2 meter and 70 cm, and as usual, no QSOs were achieved.
 
DXCCs: DL, EA, G, I, OE, OK, OM, ON, PA, UA, YO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar