fredag 31. mai 2019

LA/OL-038 Hvalebykampen


Today I had the opportunity to do some SOTA activation again. The weather forecast was good, and I hoped to be able to activate two summits. I started with LA/OL-038 Hvalebykampen. It was four years since last time I visited the summit, and it was my third visit.  It’s a nice summit to activate. The weather was nice, the 20 meter in OK shape, and it was really a pleasure.

As usual I used my FT-817ND and a linked dipole. All QSOS were made on 20 meter. I started on SSB, and 13 QSOs came in the log. I the QSYed to the CW part of the band, and worked 14 more stations. After around 50 minutes all chasers were worked, and I went QRT. In total, I ended up with 27 QSOs from 14 DXXCs. Two of the QSOs were summit-to-summit (S2S); one of them from HB0 (Liechtenstein). Fun, it was the first time I chased a summit from HB0.

DXXC: DL, EA, F, G, GM, HB9, HB0, I, OK, ON, PA, S5, UA.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar