fredag 27. mai 2016

LA/AH-018 Udnessæter



LA/AH-018 Udnessæter was activated for the first time today. It seems that the closest parking is at Blekketjennet near Ovlin. I parked at N 59 59.983 E 011 41.203, which is 6 km away from the summit. There are excellent forest roads to the summit (except for the last 50 meters), but no cars are permitted. However, bicycles are welcomed, and it is a very fine ride in to Udnessæter. The difference in elevation between the summit and the parking position is only around 160 meters.

At the summit, as usual I erected my linked dipole, powered my FT-817ND, and started to call on 20 meter SSB. The band conditions were good. In 10 minutes 19 QSOs were in the log. I then QSYed to 20 meter CW, and  10 more QSOs were logged. Finally I QSYed to 30 meter, and worked 7 more stations. Among these stations, 5 were summit-to-summit.

DXCCs: DL, EA, EU, F, G, GI, HB9, OE, OH, OK, PA, S5, SP.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar