torsdag 10. juni 2010

Kvitberget, LA/OL-184

Last Saturday I activated Kvitberget, LA/OL-184 in a beautiful, weather; calm, sunshine, and temperature slightly less than 20C. The summit is located not far from Harpefoss in Sør-Fron municipality (but the summit itself is in Nord-Fron municipality). It is easy to access, the parking place at Rudlandssætra is much less than a kilometer from the summit, and it is approximately 80 meter of climbing only. The last kilometers to the parking place is a toll road (road fee: kr. 30,-; cash only).

I mounted the pole at the trig point at the summit, and the end of my 20 meter longwire antenna to a nearby tree.

I first worked 4 stations on 20 meter. After calling CQ for several minutes, a new selfspotting and no resulting QSOs, I decided to QSY to 30 meter. This resulted in 11 more QSOs. Before leaving the summit, I made calls on both 2 meter and 70 cm FM, but did not get any answers to my calls.

DXCCs: 9A, DL, F, G, HA, HB9, LA, OE, S5

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar