mandag 29. juni 2009

Nårkampen, LA/OL-263



Last Friday it was time to activate Nårkampen, LA/OL-263. It is located a few kilometers from Hundorp, the center of Sør-Fron municipality. I parked at Bålsætra (road fee: kr. 30,-; cash only). From Bålsætra it is slightly less than 2km to walk.


I mounted the pole by the cairn at the summit, and the end of my 20 meter longwire antenna to a nearby cairn.

I first tried called cq on 40 meter for about ten minutes without any response. Then I QSYed to 30 meter where fortunately HA7UG was QRV, and also spotted me after our QSO (thanks). This resulted in seven more QSOs. Finally, I also tried some calls on both 80 meter and 2 meter, but did not get any answer.


Beautiful weather; sunshine, calm, and temperature 23C.

DXCCs: DL, F, G, GW, HA.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar